Up to £44.50 per hour
3 months ago
Our Client requires up to 4 build and integration engineers to support the New Style of IT (Deployed) project. The role will involve building complex IT systems from build specifications and by using automated deployments via orchestration tools. The role will involve troubleshooting and problem solving skills over a wide range of technologies to integrate the deployment on ruggedised hardware.
The successful engineer will be expected to integrate in to a team responsible for:
- Designing and implementing a ruggedised hardware solution
- Building the hardware environment in accordance with tightly defined requirements
- Installing and testing software infrastructure (VMware vSphere) and applications
- Working in an Agile environment
- Occasional visits to customer sites to support deployment
The applicant would ideally have skills in at least some of the following areas and a willingness to learn:
- Hardware builds
- Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows 10
- Active Directory
- VMware vSphere
- PowerShell scripting
- Undertaking changes in controlled environment
- Atlassian toolset
- Collaborative working in a team environment
- Technical documentation production.
To apply for this position, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK and either possess or be able to obtain UK MOD Security Clearance to SC Level.