£25000 - £27000.00 per annum
4 months ago
We are working with a client that works with some of the biggest tech companies around the world. Interested in working in a role where everyday will be a school day?
They are looking for someone who has a passion for building and fixing all types of hardware, this will include circuit boards, disk drives, storage devices etc.
The reason that this role has arisen is due to a Senior Technician being promoted to the Integration Manager. This is just one example of someone progressing through the business and due to their increase of headcount it is only inventible that opportunities arise and they will consider promoting top performers.
- Demonstrated working knowledge and skill in installing operating system software and formatting hard disk drives in the integration and configuration of PC/server hardware and peripherals in a production environment utilizing computers and related software.
- Demonstrated skills in troubleshooting and fixing applications and/or hardware problems
- Demonstrated working knowledge and skills in installing operating system software and formatting hard disk drives.
- Basic communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to understand and follow written instructions