£450.00 - £510.00 per day
about 2 months ago
Our client is a major telecoms organisation who are looking for an experienced Broadband Project Manager to help deliver a project that is well under way.
The role centres around the delivery of hubs and is due to be delivered at the end of September 2021.
* Leading - Coordinating virtual teams (<100), working with external partners and suppliers, to deliver against business objectives.
* Influencing - Using business and domain expertise to affect project outcomes
* Planning - E2E planning of projects, including resources, negotiating and securing resources as required.
* Negotiating - Interlocking project with dependencies and dependant projects, securing prioritisation and alignment as required.
* Driving - E2E ownership of project. Ensure delivery to time, budget and quality as expected.
* Governing - responsible for project governance, budget management (<£5m), risk, issue and change management for the entire project.
* Reporting - Provides reports to time and standard as directed by PMO, socialising within key stakeholder groups.
* Collaborating - working across all design and delivery partners to produce coherent project outcomes.
* Communicating - working across the stakeholder group, and up to Director level, visibly owning delivery, change and engagement for the project.
Skills / Experience required
* Broadband experience
* Telecoms experience
* Leadership Skills- Able to provide effective leadership to the project team, and take appropriate action
* Communication Skills - Able to lead communication with stakeholders and work to drive strong, open and sustained communication channels both within the project team and with the wider stakeholder community. Up to 'Director of'.
* Negotiation skills - able to work with stakeholders to shape the project and proactively solve conflict situations through problem-solving, negotiation, open communication and direct influencing
* Planning Skills- the ability to organize tasks in the right order, to hit the right outcome at the right time
* Budgeting Skills - able to proactively forecast and manage the project costs to forecasts, both Opex and Capex.
* Industry recognised Project Management Qualification.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ROLE IS INSIDE IR35 AND WHILST INITIALLY REMOTE, WOULD BE BASED IN LONDON
CV DEADLINE IS MONDAY 29TH MARCH AT 12 NOON