£29000.00 - £34000.00 per annum
15 days ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Brand Communications Manager who is looking for the next step in their career or a new challenge. This national energy firm are looking to change their marketing strategy and are looking to bring in somebody with the skills and expertise to take control!
The role of the Brand Communications Manager is as follows:
- Accountable for all customer facing communication across all media channels including Web, Social in order to drive brand awareness / engagement to agreed KPI's
- Responsible for recommending a programme of sponsorship that allows them to deliver its brand at both national and local levels for Domestic and Commercial sectors.
- Responsible for generating a colleagues marketing plan that is shared and delivered by Internal communication manager in order to drive colleague awareness / engagement with all 3000 colleagues
- Accountable for being central Brand ambassador for all brands across the business to ensure that all imagery and content complies with brand guidelines, tone of voice, the role also includes managing and maintaining a central Trademark register ensuring that all live trademarks are correctly registered / maintained
More specifically the role involves;
- Accountable for ensuring that all communication is compliant with legal and brand trademark requirements
- Accountable for all brand guidelines across all marketing channels
- Responsible for ensuring brand guidelines are up to date and IP is being protected.
- To constantly review and manage all marketing processes, including the development and maintenance of business templates for internal briefs, external agencies, research and data reporting in line with the brand guidelines.
- Responsible for the management of all collateral for the company including imagery and assets, create and control an asset library that creates efficient work place
- Manage the day to day management of freelance artwork / artworkers to provide a central resource that delivers creative services (art work, promotional items) for the wider business
- Able to think strategically and delivery operational activity that delivers against KPI's
- Responsible for own personal development
- Build relationships with teams throughout the business, maintaining positive relationships to provide effective customer service and provide support to colleagues as necessary.
- Post grad marketing diploma preferred
- Commercially savvy
- Line management experience
- Experience of Online (web) / offline marketing comms experience
- Brand / Guidelines experience
- Highly analytical and numerate
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience of working in a matrix structure
- Management of third-party agencies essential
- Familiar with using social media platforms and knowledge of GA (desirable)
- Detailed knowledge of creative artwork platforms e.g. packages, InDesign, adobe, photo shop, illustrator
This is an ideal opportunity for somebody who is adept at joining a business and very quickly understanding what is required and how to be useful. Ideally should be able to work autonomously, able to provide benefit of experience to provide support and manage special projects.