Rochdale, Greater Manchester
Up to £11.28 per hour + .
29 days ago
Branch Inventory Controller
Pay Rate: £11.28 per hour
Our client a Global Group distribution business, offers an award winning product portfolio including highly reputable and well established brands. Customers have access to a wide range of security products as well as low voltage audio and video products from leading industry brands. They are Europe's leading distributor of Electronic Security equipment.
As a UK Branch Inventory Controller you will have responsibility for maintaining adequate stock levels across our network of 27 branches in line with their current sales profile, and future forecasted stock levels based on based on market analysis and sales history.
You will work closely with other BIC's and with various departments to ensure that correct levels of stock are maintained and all queries are resolved. You will be required to work to strict deadlines and work as part of a team. Confident in both telephone manner and the use of computers is a must for this role, in particular SAP.
Responsibilities of position:
* All aspects of stock/inventory control from monitoring movements and sales trends to deciding on branch stock levels
* Ensure carriage costs are kept to minimum levels
* Setting branch stock levels based on future predicted sales and previous sales
* Dealing with the rotation and removal of older stock including centralisation of "end of life and obsolete" stock.
* Branch re profiles for branch moves, closures and new product launches
* Co-ordination of branch stock takes and stock adjustments
* Account co-ordination of a large national company account
* Processing orders
* Dealing with despatch of orders
* Carrier issues
* Stock discrepancies
* Sales projections
SAP experience mandatory - Purchasing/Logistics modules.
Good Excel experience also required.