Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
ADMIN - MK_1537877973
24 days ago
- To provide an efficient and effective administration support service including payroll data input
- To be the first point of call for all queries
- Checking, collating and preparation of timesheets from operatives.
- Data inputting timesheets onto IT system
- Liaise with support Departments at Head Office.
- Ensure all operatives have the correct PPE and associated Equipment, ordering more when necessary
- Ensure operatives details are entered onto the IT system and maintain a detailed file for each operative.
- Keep a record of an operative's availability and absence records
- Monitor training and assessment requirements of operatives
- Provide operatives with joining instructions for courses and assessments
- Book accommodation for operatives where required
- Provide admin support in relation to inputting information on to the Planner.
- Maintain levels of office stationary
- To ensure that the branch administration is kept up to date and accurate to enable the smooth running of the branch with the required information easily accessible
- Scanning/electronic filing of relevant documents
- Assist with labour resourcing
- General administration duties including scanning, photocopying, e-mailing etc.
- Carry out any other duties as and when requested by the company, from time to time.