Bolton, Greater Manchester
Up to £0.00 per annum
about 2 years ago
£25,000 per annum
My client is a leading engineering company based in Bolton, they are currently seeking a Technical Administrator to work on a permanent basis to join their team. As a Technical Administrator you will work as an integral part of the Engineering team, providing a service to all user's company wide, with Engineering data, whilst operating within various strict time constraints.
- Maintain the Bill of Materials for various equipment and releasing to multiple BoMs at any one time.
- Data input in multiple BoMs from initial file set-up through all prototype build phases to production release.
- Engineering Change and Engineering change drawings
- Log the flow of all releases through the sign off process. Including regularly report out releasing metrics through the business.
- Regularly updating the MRD (material required date) and Target CMM date to drive the Engineering Timing Release
- Support programme needs with the fulfilment of ad hoc engineering information requests.
- Support in the control of PD ancillary documentation, including maintenance of registers.
Qualifications & Experience
- Educated to A Level / HNC Level or higher
- Driving Licence.
- Experience of working in a logistics problem solving role.
- Knowledge of Bill of Material structures.
- Computer literate with experience of using excel.
- Methodical approach to problem solving.
- Confident individual with strong written and verbal communication skills
If this role is of interest to yourself, please apply with an up to date CV. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to give me a contact me on 0161 707 1516