Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
Up to £38000.00 per annum + + benefits
7 months ago
The post holder is responsible to the Senior Boat Instructor for the delivery of small boat training to Royal Saudi Naval Forces' (RSNF) Cadets and for supporting the delivery of a safe and professional working environment.
- Delivering NTT's prescribed standards of instruction ashore and afloat.
- Supporting the Senior Boat Instructor to deliver NTT's Safety Charter with specific attention to Cadets' Health and Safety during Marina Operations.
- Supporting the provision of Safety cover for all water users.
- Completing all relevant paperwork relating to boat instruction and operations, e.g. lesson plans, risk assessments, maintenance logs, and accident forms.
- Supporting the maintenance of all Marina equipment.
Working with the Senior Boat Instructor to:
- Support Marina activities in line with Marina SOPs.
- Maintain the Marina routine.
- Conduct safe jetty and davit (slinging) operations.
- Support RSNF daily training afloat and ashore.
- Deal with emergency situations afloat and ashore.
- Maintain VHF communication during boat operations.
- Support equipment maintenance schedules.
- A powerboat instructor's qualification. Or in the case of former naval personnel, experience in an official boat instructional appointment supported by extant references.
- The ability to achieve IELTS level 5.0, if not a native English
Expatriate Employee Benefits:
In return for the required high levels of commitment and hard work you will receive a competitive salary, rent free accommodation, with access to free recreation facilities, all available within Company secured accommodation.
On successfully securing a role your appointment to Saudi Arabia will initially be on single status. On commencement of employment in Saudi Arabia you will have the opportunity to apply to have your family join you in the future. A full health care scheme is provided within Saudi Arabia.