South London, London
£40000 - £48000 per annum + £40k - £48 k + car
26 days ago
Morson International are looking for 2x experienced Building management control Engineer's to join a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric property maintenance company.
Mobile position available in South London with vehicle provided.
- Immediate start with opportunity for permanent
- Competitive rates based on £40k - £48k perm equiv salary
- Payments weekly to PAYE/ LTD or Umbrella
- Monday to Friday/ 8am - 5pm
- Overtime on weekends available at 1.5
Technical competencies required:
- The mobile BMS Controls Engineer will be required to be familiar with a variety of controls systems for the purposes of planned preventative maintenance, reactive repairs, fault finding, commissioning and installation, including graphics and software.
- Experience and formal training in major systems i.e. Trend, Siemens, Schneider, Cylon, Innotech etc. as well as working knowledge of HVAC plant.
- System integration knowledge i.e. Modbus, Bacnet also an advantage.
Qualifications/ Licences required:
- Core electrical qualification especially with regard to electrical safety.
- Driving licence required as this is a fully mobile position: every effort will be made to restrict the extent of travel however some national travel may be required.
- Basic DBS checks will be required for this role.
Please call Quade on 0207 633 2050 for a confidential chat about the role or apply online TODAY!