Up to €550.00 per day
4 months ago
Morson International working with a global consultancy who are looking for a BMC Remedy Developer to join their team in Luxembourg. This is initially a 1 year contract with the chance of extending for a number of times - it will be a very long term contract.
Your main activities will include the following :
- Perform development / configuration activities necessary to implement the BMC 9.1 or latest as the main ITSM product.
- Produce documentation and design documents for the implementation of the product.
- Conduct Workshops in order to gather the required setup data.
- Configure the BMC IT Service Management tooling according to requirements
- Participate in project development activities (customization and bug fixing), also in the Business Analysis and Technical design.
- You will integrate PeopleSoft with BMC products
- You will be in charge of technical upgrade of the systems, including server installation, upgrade and patching
- You hold a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- You have a solid experience in a similar position
- You worked with BMC Remedy Integration with PeopleSoft products
- Knowledge of Integration Technology and Architecture
- You have strong skills in Business Analysis plus in Web Service based integration
- Technical skills required in :
- BMC IT Service Management
- BMC Remedy AR Server
- BMC Smart IT and Digital Workplace (former MyIT)
- Oracle Database
- Microsoft Windows Enterprise Server
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and we will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Paul from Morson for more information.