North West England, England
£40000 - £65000 per annum
11 months ago
Would you like to work for a company who turn over £102 billion, in a bleeding edge research environment, then please read on.
A passionate Blockchain Researcher is required to support the AI division where you will work on proof of concepts, ground breaking patents and publications.
As a Blockchain Researcher, you'll work as part of a global R&D function, solving real world problems in communications and IT, maximising your creative streak. You'll focus on Blockchain in a multidisciplinary research team., where you'll research and develop ground-breaking, real-world applications of Blockchain.
As a mentor to team members you will also be encouraged to be a thought leader and will play an active role in shaping the current research team.
- Experience launching Blockchain platform and developing smart contract software
- Ability to catch the recent trend of blockchain technologies
- Real business experience of IT
- 9% Pension by employer
- 10% Bonus
- Sponsored Training & Development
- Work as part of a collaborative Data Science team in to various industries
This role would suit a Data Scientist looking for a step up in their career and a Senior Data Scientist looking for more varied projects and ownership.
Apply directly through the advert or please do reach out to Chris Coyne directly to discuss the role in more detail.