11 months ago
BIM Manager - Bristol - Permanent or Contract - Day rate or Salary(package)
My client are a leading Main Contractor within the New Build industry and are actively looking for a BIM Manager to join their team in the Bristol region. We are keen to speak to Permanent or Long-term Contract candidates who are looking to progress and develop an existing department who are overseeing some of the biggest Residential New build schemes in the South West.
The successful candidate MUST have experience with the following:-
JOB SPECIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
· Good communication and leadership skills
· A good understanding of BIM and UK Standards
· Analysis and problem solving skills.
· Planning and organising
· Robust technical software experience
· Writing and reporting skills
· Minimum 5 years' experience in construction industry -(not applicable for recent Graduates)
· Good 3D technical proficiency producing models with Revit or equivalent
HRMP01 FM136 Rev01
· Good 4D technical proficiency with Synchro, Asta BIM or Navisworks.
· Competent in MS Office applications including Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
· Coaching 3D (and 4D) skills to others
· Experience of managing personnel
· Graduate Qualifications in BIM Related Courses
· Relevant Construction Skills Certificate Card (CSCS)
HNC/HND/Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or Architecture
· Membership of the Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB), BIAT (referable)
Please forward CVs to Jon Mulligan for review and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your application is successful.