£32.00 - £42.00 per hour
6 months ago
Act as BIM Co-ordinator reporting to the Asset and Configuration Baseline Manager.
The successful Candidate will:
* Develop a documented vision and a strategy to achieve Level 2 BIM appropriate and proportionate to the site
* Produce a written Level 2 BIM Execution Plan and implementation plan
* Investigate software to manage a common data environment that aligns with accessible data sources (e.g. asset management information, asset condition surveys, system data etc.) and existing IT systems
Investigate opportunities to use the existing GIS systems to produce a site GIS Map and,
* Within Year 2 (or earlier if progress allows), deliver , with the Asset and Configuration Baseline Manager, the scope detailed in the BIM Execution Plan and implementation plan.
Produce any processes and procedures needed
Support the specification and procurement of any IT systems needed to support the implementation plan and liaise with the IT department as necessary
Integrated and be co-located with the team as much as possible although remote working would be allowed.
Familiarity with nuclear industry working practices and processes in the above areas would be beneficial.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
* Academic qualifications in a relevant BIM related discipline or equivalent appropriate professional qualification
Access to BIM resources and expertise within their company
* Proven experience acting as a BIM Co-ordinator and delivery of BIM projects
Detailed knowledge of BIM standards, processes, procedures and methods
* Proven ability to manage and prioritise own workload against multiple stakeholders and competing priorities.
* Can demonstrate having the ability to engage and impact on others and work effectively as part of a wider team.
* Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
* Proven experience in the production of high quality technical reports
Baseline Security Clearance as a minimum requirement
* Able to develop and foster trust within the engineering eam and actively supports open sharing of problems and issues.
* High level of personal accountability for own responsibilities and actions.
* Able to achieve exceptional results through effective influencing of people and teams both inside and outside the business.
* Action orientated themselves and values, encourages and instills this in others.
* Adaptable and Flexible to both people and situations where appropriate.
* Effective operator at varying levels of organisations (internally and externally), able to tailor communication style, content and delivery to achieve desired results with target audience.
* Able to challenge constructively and personally offer drive for improvement.
* Self-motivated with high level of attention to detail.