£120.00 - £130.00 per day
8 months ago
Work tickets raised by customers and internal departments related to billing and collection related issues.
Collaborates with the customer, sales organization and other internal departments to proactively resolve billing and collection related issues.
Research and resolves customer disputes relating to issues such as incorrect rates, tax/surcharge, disconnect issues, PO requests and change of customer name/address on invoices.
Regularly communicates with external customers. Such communication will typically be conducted through phone calls and emails, but will on occasion be through video conferences or in person, at the request of the customer or sales group. Communicates frequently internally to peers and management.
Ideally we would like the following
* Responsible for driving an enhanced Customer Experience via an improved Client focus.
* Good knowledge of Telecoms and product offerings.
* Fully compliant with Billing Methodology and highly analytical.
* Strong understanding of end to end business process - from contract negotiation to supply of business to ensure billing/CDR and MRC/NRC output is taken into consideration at all levels.
These skills are essential
* Good Team player
* Someone who will Jump tasks if needed to accommodate the project and help others who may fall behind.
* Quick leaner who is enthusiastic at new challenges.
* Good excel skills
we are looking for a bright intelligent person who are eager to learn, ideally with a finance or business degree and had some work experience in customer care. Training will be provided but will be very much on the job training due to the tight deadlines