Up to £33.14 per hour
3 months ago
Our Portsmouth Client has a requirement for a Bills of Materials Manager to undertake the below contract role.
The individual in this role will manage a small project, or a part of a larger, more complex project, (such as a particular work package), or will support a Project Manager or Head of Project with aspects of managing a larger project/programme.
The role is likely to report to a Project/Programme Manager or Head of Project/Programme.
A level of specialist knowledge in one or more areas of project management practice is expected.
* Ownership of the new bill of materials (BOM) for all capability enhancements.
* Provides for the accuracy and availability of a workable BOM.
* Confirms all BOM changes with the Project Manager, Engineering Manager, Procurement Manager and Operations Manager.
* Processes change orders to BOM's and communicate changes made to all that need to be aware.
* Immediately addresses BOM issues found as part of pulling kits, including shortages, overages and errors.
* Works closely with Production Team Leaders to understand and assess impact of required BOM changes
* Comprehensive reporting of all BOM status for all capability enhancements.
* Coordinate and support to logistics team for kitting and delivery to dockside