US$22 - US$25 per hour
3 months ago
Morson International is currently seeking for a bilingual Executive Assistant to join our client, a Japanese automotive company. This position will be temp to hire after a 6 month performance evaluation. **Candidate must be fluent in both English and Japanese and be comfortable conversing in a corporate business environment
The Executive Assistant will be multi-tasking in a fast changing environment and provide high level administrative support to the Senior Vice President in Alabama. The position requires a highly motivated and skilled individual who will perform a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks that require strong attention to details.
These duties include compiling monthly financial reports, composing written correspondence, memos, and reports, translating (Japanese/English), answering phone calls, working with vendors and other departments to answer questions and resolve concerns.
Supporting Executive Management
- Manage daily schedule of Senior Vice President
- Arrange meetings with executives and guests from MC HQ on timely basis.
- Coordinate accurate communication and information at executive level within MNAO and MC HQ including reports and documents.
- Arrange business travels for Senior Vice President and MC executives.
- Assist resolving IT issues and work request order on behalf of executives. Be a liaison to MNAO IT support. Executive IT support includes Japanese OS System.
- Support management with presentation material and preparation.
- Create and submit expense report on behalf of executive management
- Provide bilingual support to ensure that the office operations run smoothly
- Control and manage highly confidential business and advance planning documents in accordance with a record retention policy.
- Update organization chart, reflecting accurate personnel change information of both USA employees and ISE on a monthly basis for both MNAO & MC record retention.
- Support document and oral translation, Japanese to English and English to Japanese for email correspondence, monthly reports, publication articles, telephone meetings and conversation and inquiry when needed.
- Update emergency evacuation roll call sheet.
Support in Business Operation
- Assess and finds needs of the organization and working environment on a daily basis for best working
- Communicate with MC HR Administration office and MNAO HR Business Partner regarding MC ISE arrival, return and extension of assignment terms on record retention.
- Coordinate teambuilding activities, including lunch meetings, farewell gift and get-together etc.
- Assist with special bilingual assignments and/or tasks as needed, including the needs of visitors.