US$30.00 - US$35.00 per hour
3 months ago
The Contract Recruiter will drive the full life-cycle recruitment process for multiple business units in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Consulting and advising managers on the hiring process
- Collaborating on job requisition creation and content
- Reviewing job descriptions to ensure alignment with the posting requirements
- Facilitating postings internally and externally
- Screening resumes and managing the exchange of resumes and next steps with hiring managers
- Ensuring high-quality hiring decisions through the implementation of the AspenTech competency interview process.
- Preparing and negotiating job offers based on internal approvals
- Providing on-going status updates to managers and functional HR Director
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least 5 years recruiting experience in related technical/software environment. Sales recruiting experience required.
- MUST BE Fluent In Spanish
- Demonstrated ability to effectively handle a full requisition load as required.
- Ability to drive direct sourcing strategies to reduce reliance on contingent placement firm.
- Self-directed, process-oriented, and innovative thinking around the recruitment strategy.
- Demonstrated ability to balance multiple placement needs in a fast-paced environment.
- A combination of agency and in-house corporate experience highly desirable.
- Proficiency with MS Office required plus experience with automated applicant tracking systems highly desirable.