München (81249), Bayern
€80000.00 - €120000.00 per annum + benefits
20 days ago
Big Data Sales Expert - Munich
Morson International are working with a world leading ICT Solutions company who are looking for a Big Data Sales Expert to join their team in Munich. We are looking for a big data expert to help build the big data sales ecosystem. As a big data expert, you will report to the ecosystem director, and will be responsible for the strategy and direction of big data products in key countries in Europe, and construction of sales ecosystem, include forming alliances with systems integrators, partners and OEM's. You will be supporting the go to market throughout Europe and will work with Sales, Marketing and Product Management to execute a fully integrated global strategy. You will be responsible for identifying the needs and trend in the industry, defining alliance targets (ISVs, OEMs and Sis) as well as working with sales management to develop sales and channel strategy.
The Big Data Sales Expert will:
- Identify and specify the development trend of big data applications in the industry, be responsible for the business strategy planning of big data products in key European countries, and have experience in ecosystem construction and sales of big data competitors.
- Take charge of the competitiveness building of big data products, support the collection and analysis of requirements of product management teams of product lines, and be responsible for the matching of big data products in the European market.
- Identify scenario requirements accurately and assist in the development of key projects and customers.
The successful Big Data Sales Expert will:
- Have big data background knowledge and be familiar with business processes and business models of big data-related industry solutions, including but not limited to large enterprises, finance, police, and carriers.
- Have a clear understanding of the evolution of big data technologies, including the understanding of business-led and technology-led innovation.
- Have a deep understanding of the data lifecycle solution based on big data, database, and storage, customer requirements, application scenarios, and principles, and have industry-leading insights into the industry development trend.
- Have a basic command of the architecture and solutions of mainstream vendors in the industry, have the capability to output competition analysis, and plan the competitiveness based on this.
- Have good analysis and judgement on the industry development trend, and identify potential customer requirements in advance.
- Continuing attention to new technological trends and innovative
- Have excellent communication skills and project development capabilities. Be able to communicate with internal teams, partners, and customers.
- Excellent achievement orientation and sense of teamwork.
- More than eight years experience in sales or ecosystem construction of the & system integration solution for big data products
- Take the lead in the implementation of relevant major database-related products in the German market and obtain successful application deployment.
- English: English can be used as a working language, and the ability to speak in English is preferred.
We offer you an exciting professional career in one of the leading and fastest growing multinational telecommunication companies, challenging work and a competitive salary package. Personal development is ensured through many training opportunities in Western Europe and abroad.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Tom from Morson for more information.