£9.00 - £12.00 per hour
3 months ago
Our client is one of the world's leading project development and construction groups. They are currently recruiting for a temporary Bids and tendering administrator to be based in Chippenham.
General administration support duties for the DTUP Tendering team, with a focus on supporting the documentation, meetings and approvals process (tools and paperwork provision).
* Documentation / filing / cross referencing to support bid
* Supporting bid management in day to day activities
* Coordinate preparation for approval meetings
* Organise bid documentation in support of bid manager, including archiving of material
* Bid support including shipping, dispatch of documentation
* Compile document submissions and liaise directly with contributors to ensure timely submission.
* Professionally expedite delegated actions from Bid managers.
* Establish good working relationships with key PA support internally and externally.
* Ensure bid documentation version control in place and bids are using correct versions.
* Attend Workshops and Meetings to capture minutes and actions.
* Format bid documents to standard style and format.
* Track progress of Bid Document content in Bid SharePoint Site.
* Management of Meetings Diary.
* Raising of administrative requests for office supplies and maintenance.
* General administrative duties e.g. liaison with cleaning staff.
* PA / Secretarial / Administration experience (minimum 3 years).
* Word, Excel & PowerPoint to intermediate level as a minimum, preferably advanced level.
* Good interpersonal skills - a team player.
* Ability to work with complete confidentiality.
* Highly organised and professional working style.
* Assertive and deadline driven.
* Proactive and able to operate on own initiative with minimal supervision
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.