about 1 month ago
Morson International currently have a new opportunity for a Bids and Proposals Officer to work within one of our prestigious Aerospace clients. This is a full time, ongoing contract.
You will work within the Customer Support and Training team offering a focal point of capability to provide accurate, deliverable and sustainable bids and proposals to the business.
The team is focused on ensuring, on time delivery and definition of competitive proposals, including statements for work in response to customer requests.
You be responsible for the following:
- Analysis of customer requirements
- Liaison and collaboration with the functional team
- Maintain regular interface with stakeholders to define and agree bid/proposal requirements
- Collation of costs received from functional areas and formalisation of functional and senior management authorisations
- Manage the provision of required support Bid and Proposals deliverables in accordance with the business schedule
Essential skills, knowledge and experience required:
- University degree within Business and Management is desirable
- IT literate (Microsoft packages)
- Communication and organisational skills
- Experience within a Bid/Proposal position within Aerospace would be advantageous
If you have the experience required and would like to be considered, please apply today or contact Courtney for more information.