£28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
6 days ago
Bid Writer (Manufacturing)
Annual earnings: £28,000 - £35,000 per annum + pension + holidays + company benefits
Hours / shifts: 09.00-17.00 Mon - Fri
* Long term career progression
* Very good job security
* Opportunities to train and progress
* Profitable company, investment into department
* Experience working within a bid environment (at least one-year experience is ideal)
* Highly organised with strong attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and be able to work to deadlines
* Ability to work as part of a team and effectively engage stakeholders across the business is essential
* Educated to degree level in English or a writing related degree. (Desirable)
* Computer literate, and proficient in the use of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
* Liaising with individuals across the business to develop detailed content for responses
* Providing critical review of tender response
* Completing PQQs
* Collecting data for bids
* Writing and monitoring bid plans
* Working with the tender graphics team to present information in the most concise and impactful way possible
* Supporting the development of new bid styles and collateral through excellent content
* Managing small ITTs or capability profiles with minimal supervision.
To apply please send CV to Rob at Morson or call Rob Wilson on 0161 . - 707 .- 1516 .