BW - MCR_1610529433
15 days ago
Vital Human Resoures are recruting for a Bid Writer to join their team.
This is a varied and exciting role and will provide the successful candidate with an excellent scope for career development with defined pathways and support.
As a bid writer, you will deliver proposal writing and bid management within a fast-paced, industry-leading team.
You will be required to produce innovative, professionally written bid and proposal content that clearly articulates our value proposition for both new and retained business.
Are you the #besttalent for this role?
You will be a confident writer who has the ability to partner with all levels of a business in order to produce compelling proposals, with proven bids or content writing experience, ideally in a professional services, construction, rail or recruitment firm.
Do you fulfil the following key attributes?
Business Partnering - You will be able to develop effective relationships with all levels of the business to establish trust, credibility and respect.
Communicating Effectively: You will be an excellent communicator with the ability to translate complex information into simple, accessible proposals that clearly articulate our proposition. You will be able to produce informative bid summaries to internal stakeholders in a way that is accessible and easily understood.
Process Driven: You will be able to effectively utilise the structured bid processes and techniques, to schedule, plan, track and review bid progress.
Creative Thinking: Working with the team, you will challenge existing processes and introduce new ideas to improve the bid quality submissions, actively encouraging and supporting creativity within the team.
Who we are looking for:
- You'll be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with excellent time management skills
- You'll have some awareness of the bidding process, Ideally, this will include a solid understanding of how to structure, compile and write a bid/tender response
- Your writing style will be creative and persuasive and you will have proven skills in producing and editing content.
- Ideally, you will be educated to degree level, with a passion for thinking differently and brining ideas to life.
- Liaise with the business to support pre-bid activity, developing an understanding of the client prior to tender release.
- Provide internal stakeholders with a thorough overview of the bid by undertaking an effective evaluation of the client's tender documents.
- Create the bid/proposal response from the initial kick off/qualification meetings through to feedback and award.
- Manage timelines and points of contact to ensure that all information is received promptly, and that an accurate and relevant response is submitted to the client.
- Write content in a compelling and simplistic way that reinforces the win themes of the bid
- Ensure the bid is reviewed in line with our business practices.
- Manage the content library to ensure accurate material is being used at all times in line with guidance provided by the business
If you think you might be suitable for this role, please email your CV to
jobs @ vital . uk . com
CVs will be reviewed in January 2021