4 months ago
Based in Altham, Lancashire (BB5)
Excellent Salary + Company Benefits.
We currently have a great opportunity for an experienced Bid Writer to join our growing bid team to take responsibility for writing and submitting effective, concise and compelling content for bids to generate business contracts both UK and Internationally.
* Liaising with individuals across the business to develop detailed content for responses.
* Developing the content library.
* Providing critical review of tender response.
* Completing PQQs. (Pre-Qualification Questionnaire).
* Gathering evidence to answer PQQ questions.
* Collecting data for bids.
* Writing and monitoring bid plans.
* Working with the tender graphics team to present information in the most concise and impactful way possible.
* Proof reading.
* Providing data to tender administrator for tracking.
* Supporting the development of new bid styles and collateral through excellent content.
* Managing small ITTs or capability profiles with minimal supervision.
* Experience working within a bid environment
* Highly organised with strong attention to detail.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and be able to work to deadlines.
* Ability to work as part of a team and effectively engage stakeholders across the business is essential.
* Educated to degree level in English or a writing related degree. (Desirable)
* Computer literate, and proficient in the use of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
To apply, please send your CV or call Anne Oxton on 01617071516. Please note - if you haven't received feedback within 5 days of application you have not been successful on this occasion.
Contract administrator; procurement administrator; bid administrator; bid; tender; contract; PQQ; RFQ; proposals