Leeds, West Yorkshire
£500 - £525 per day
3 months ago
1. Work with the Bid Manager(s) and Head of Proposals to develop a proposal structure, setting timescales for tender responses, and ensuring internal deadlines are met (escalating issues as required).
2. Work alongside the Bid Manager(s) to drive the overall bid strategy and identity win themes / USPs of our approach
3. Undertake storyboarding sessions with PQQ / ITT team members, working alongside the Bid Manager to ensure that all storyboards are reviewed.
4. Undertake lead author role on key bids, writing PQQ and ITT submissions, and providing critiques of draft responses, proof reading and copy editing.
5. Translate complex technical & bespoke material from various sources into concise, easily understandable, organised, one-voice styled content.
6. Be able to edit and proof read all documentation prior to submission, ensuring the bid and proposal documentation is formatted, collated and presented in a professional manner.
7. Successfully work on multiple PQQs and ITTs simultaneously in a high-paced environment, often with a short turnaround time for submissions.
8. Create compelling bid specific case studies, evidence and CVs