Salford, Greater Manchester
29 days ago
Morson are the UK's leading technical recruitment agency, with 50 years' experience, a turnover in excess of £850 million and offices across the world, we supply engineers and technical expertise to some of the world's biggest brands.
We have an opportunity for an ambitious bid support coordinator to join our very successful Bid team based at our modern, purpose-built offices in Trafford Park (close to Media City and the Trafford Centre). This is an excellent developmental role reporting into the Group Sales Director.
The purpose of this role is to provide administrative, writing, maintenance and production support to the Group bid function. You'll be working as part of a busy team providing ongoing support in the identification and production of professional bids and proposals, in accordance with customer requirements, client instructions, and our in-house bid response processes. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- On-going research and process-maintenance related to all bids and proposals.
- Scheduling an on-going maintenance programme to ensure the bid content library is accurate and up-to-date.
- Ongoing maintenance and monitoring of tenders in-box
- Ongoing maintenance and monitoring of bid portals to identify opportunities
- Download, store and distribute incoming bid information, to the relevant teams, for all new bids
- Ongoing maintenance and monitoring of portals and accreditation's tracker, ensuring bid content library is kept up-to-date with latest certificates and company policies
- Support the bid team with information at various stages of the tender process including Request for Proposal (RFP) and Invitation to Tender (ITT)
- The completion and management of supplier forms and accreditation renewals
- Responding to basic Expressions of Interest (EOIs) and Pre-qualification Questionnaires (PQQs) in line with client requirements
- Maintain the electronic filing systems so all submitted bids are easy to retrieve
The suitable candidate for this role will be self-motivated and highly-focused, with a strong desire to achieve. You will have outstanding administrative, organisational, and time management skills, with the flexibility to cope with multiple tasks and deadlines along with the ability to write short form responses. You will be able to work on own initiative as well as part of team. A high level of accuracy and attention-to-detail is essential, as are good Microsoft Word and Excel skills. A degree in English, Communications, Journalism, or a related subject is desirable. Knowledge of the recruitment market or technical sectors is a bonus, as well as accreditation to the APMP Foundation Level, but this is not essential.
Commitment and hard work is rewarded with a competitive salary, 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays), great benefits, an employee health and well-being programme, free on-site parking, and a free on-site gym. Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after every single employee. You can read more about what it's like to work for Morson at www.morson.com/careers.
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.