£50000 - £70000 per annum
5 months ago
A Project Manager with Bids experience is required for a multi-billion global services organisation, specifically operating within their Defence arm.
You will work as part of this collaborative, proud and growing business culture. Who due recent success are looking to add an experienced Project Manager to focus on new bids. As a Senior Project Manager, you will take the initiative, seek new solutions and contribute new ideas, concepts and solutions to benefit the customer.
This business is keen to bring the right Senior Project Manager in a soon as possible and have an on-boarding process outlined to bring someone in immediately whilst working from home.
- Project Management specifically to Bids, with some delivery experience
- Stakeholder engagement
- Salary up to £70,000 (potentially slightly higher for the right person)
- Bonus depending upon the individual and/or company performance
- 25 Days Holiday (option to purchase up to an additional 10 days per year)
- Competitive Pension Scheme: match & double up to 10% company contribution
- Industry-leading training packages bespoke to you
Essentially to be successful in the role you need to be passionate about Bids as the current team are very passionate who genuinely enjoy manager the bids lifecycle.
To learn more please contact Chris Coyne via LinkedIn or apply directly via the advert.