£45000 - £70000 per annum
5 months ago
Are you a collaborative BID Manager, looking for your next opportunity who enjoys working on projects of upwards of £20m?
For over 50 years this business has been servicing Defence solutions and the intelligence community, providing highly complex IT solutions to a critical industry to the UK and even during this difficult period is predicting further growth across the business.
As a BID Manager, you will manage the current team and manage the process for end-to-end bids for the business. Therefore, we are looking for a customer-focused BID Manager who has a proven track record of winning Bids is essential.
- Some experience working within a Defence environment
- Managed the bidding process end-to-end
- Ability to work with key stakeholders with Defence
- Defence bidding experience
- Pension - doubled up to 10% (5% employee / 10% company)
- 4 X salary life assurance
- Training and development via official certifications and reverse mentorship
- Salary offered on skill
- Income protection
- Health insurance
- Bonus structure -10%
- Corporate perks - discounts on various products, cinemas, days out etc…
- 25 Days holiday - option to buy up to an extra 10 days (or sell)
The successful BID Manager will have the chance to join a highly successful and collaborative team that has developed a good win rate who are looking to build further on this.
The right candidate can be offered to start immediately so to learn more please apply via the advert.