£48000 - £60000 per annum
8 months ago
I am currently recruiting for a Bid Manager for my Infrastructure Client in Warrington.
The purpose of the role is to produce professionally written proposal content that clearly articulates the organisations value proposition. This is a networked role that requires an ability to work under pressure and to demanding deadlines.
Key accountabilities will include;
- Assist in story boarding sessions, participating in key review meetings final document review, management of contributory authors, and document production.
- Skilled in producing and editing proposal content within a multi-disciplinary engineering environment.
- Compilation of PQQ Documents.
- Compilation of Tender Deliverables.
- Write technical responses covering all aspects of Civil Engineering
- As jobs come in segregate them and assign to relevant business unit
- Manage portal uploads in Bid Manager's absence
- Compilation of presentations.
- Answer technical questions. These will relate to civil, rail, sea and coastal defence, nuclear and pipeline bids.
- Sit in tender review meetings and action as appropriate.
- Compilation of Supplier Questionnaire Documents
- Weekly updates of CRM (internet-based filing system) for Pre- Qualifications, Tenders and Leads.
- Liaise with all Estimators any action any deliverables required
- Proof read all documents for fluidity and correct use of English. Ensure all questions are answered pertinently.
- Understand the key objectives of the client and the aims of the client organisation.
- Understand the core of the project and the delivery process
- Act as an honest broker bringing the bid and the client together for a successful award.
Skills and experience required;
- Full knowledge of the bid life cycle from tracking of OJEU notices to PQQ, Tender and Post Tender Interviews
- Advanced MS Word skills & proficient in MS Office.
- Experience of coordinating and updating a knowledge base system is essential.
- In Design and Illustrator software proficient
- Working knowledge of construction and civil engineering