£60000 - £65000 per annum + Car or Car Allowance, Pension, Bupa
17 days ago
* Establish and promote best practice in health, safety and environmental matters in conjunction with the SHQE department.
* Compilation of PQQ Documents.
* Compilation of Tender Deliverables.
* Assist, where applicable in, storyboarding sessions, participating in key review meetings / final document review, management of contributory authors, and document production.
* Skilled in producing and editing proposal content within a multi-disciplinary engineering environment.
* Write technical responses covering all aspects of Civil Engineering
* As jobs come in segregate them and assign the different sections to the relevant discipline (eg H&S, Quality etc.)
* Manage portal uploads in Bid Manager's absence
* Completion of capability statements/expression of interest documents.
* Where possible visit site before compilation of documents to get a better picture of the work for risk registers etc.
* Review, track and respond to OJEU Notices.
* Compilation of presentations.
* Answer technical questions. These will relate to civils, rail, sea and coastal defence, nuclear and pipeline bids.
* Sit in tender review meetings and action as appropriate.
* Compilation of Supplier Questionnaire Documents
* Weekly updates of CRM (internet based filing system) for Pre- Qualifications, Tenders and Leads.
* Liaise with all Estimators any action any deliverables required
* Proof read all documents for fluidity and correct use of English. Ensure all questions are answered pertinently.
* Each month analyse projects coming to a close. Send template project profiles to the project managers and email the Project Manager to get the Client to complete a satisfaction survey. Set up a drive for these surveys on internal drives.
* Understand the key objectives of the client and the aims of the client organisation.
* Understand the core of the project and the delivery process (by speaking to the resources involved in the delivery plan).
* Act as an honest broker bringing the bid and the client together for a successful award.
QUALIFICATIONS / TRAINING
(refer to the Company Core Skills Matrix for Required, Mandatory and Murphy Specifics)
CSCS Card (relevant type)
All roles are expected to have the relevant competency skills cards Never Harm Hub Day
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
Advanced MS Word skills & proficient in MS Office.
Experience of coordinating and updating a knowledge base system is essential. Bid Coordination experience
Full knowledge of the bid lifecycle from tracking of OJEU notices to PQQ, Tender and Post Tender Interviews
InDesign and Illustrator software proficient
Working knowledge of construction and civil engineering