As the Bid Finance Manager you will work as part of a well-established and well thought of team, who strive for development and success. You will play an active role in the estimating, costing and financial modelling across a number of high profile and high worth projects and bids. The role is all encompassing and varied and will have responsibility for the following duties:
- Coordination, creation, review and presentation of Estimating, Costing & Pricing information to inform the Manage Bid & Manage Project Processes
- Estimating Strategy & Management
- Leading teams in complex bids
- Preparation and presentation of estimating and financial data
- Development of estimating metrics
- Modelling of estimated costs, overheads, funding, cash flow, margin, profitability, ROI.
- Supporting the continuing development and implementation of common processes and tool sets for estimating, costing and pricing
- Conversant in use of recognised project control methodologies and , e.g. Primavera
- You must be able to recent experience of some, or all of the following:
- Project Management, Risk Management, Engineering, Supply Chain, Service Contracting
- Experience of working within a pressurised bidding environment
- Degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent qualifications/experience
The role will enable you to gain a great deal of exposure across the organisation, with a view to develop your career in an 18 month period. In addition to this they offer flexible working wherever possible. Applicants must have a proven track record in a bid and projects environment and have advanced financial modelling skills. Above all it would suit and an enthusiastic and driven individual.