Wolverhampton, West Midlands
about 1 year ago
My client is currently looking for a Bid Coordinator to join their Wolverhampton based office.
The opportunity to join a leading business within Power Generation as a Bid Coordinator working on an existing and successful team.
The roles purpose is to coordinate and prepare bid documentation and ensures compliance with the Business Winning internal process.
- Prepare and organise receipt of ITTs and produce workable copies
- Works closely with Bid Managers to produce client facing output
- Development of case studies and company capability statements
- EasyPQQ System administrator
- Owns Bid Collateral in EasyPQQ
- Maintains client portal registration details
- Uploads submission documentation to client portals
- Responsible for arranging and tracking progress of bids through the internal stage gates
- Responsible for monitoring incoming and outgoing Tender communications
- Assists with production of Expressions of Interest (EoI) and Pre-Qualification Questionnaires (PQQ)
- Organises and tracks submission and response of Technical Queries during bids
- Keeps abreast of market developments in terms of bidding styles, materials and language
- Keeps Bidding team contributions to CRM up to date
- Assists with bidding KPI data
- Management of stock bidding materials
- Liaises with external service professionals e.g. graphics, printing etc.
- Supports the marketing and communications function as and when required
- Team calendar and diary management
- Track record and experience working within a bid coordinator role for a company within a highly regulated industry
- Attention to Detail, Coordination and Administration expert,
- Written Communication skills, Technical Documentation, Layout Skills, Rational Problem Solving, Deadline-Oriented, Process Improvement, Planning & Organising, Flexibility