Salford, Greater Manchester
10 months ago
Morson are the UK's leading technical recruitment agency, with over 40 years' experience, a turnover in excess of £800 million and offices across the world, we supply engineers and technical expertise to some of the world's biggest brands.
We are looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic bid administrator to join our very successful bid team based at our modern, purpose-built offices in Trafford Park (close to Media City and the Trafford Centre). This is an excellent developmental role reporting into the senior bid writer. This is an initial fixed term contract of 3-6 months.
Supporting a busy team, the purpose of this role is to provide administrative and production support to the bid team when producing professional bids and proposals, in accordance with customer requirements, client instructions, and our in-house bid response processes. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monitoring tender alerts and portals for relevant opportunities.
- Complete standard information requests from clients, liaising with other areas of the business as required.
- Supporting the maintenance of accreditations and certifications required by our clients.
- Monitor and manage the shared tenders inbox to ensure the timely completion of tasks.
- Assisting the senior bid coordinator with the maintenance and management of the bid library.
- Using the bid database to record bid response decisions and levels of resource support agreed with the bid writer.
- Set up bid document templates.
- Maintain the electronic filing systems so all submitted bids are easy to retrieve.
- Support bid writers and bid coordinator with ad hoc tasks as required.
The suitable candidate for this role will be self-motivated and highly-focused, with a strong desire to achieve. You will have outstanding administrative, organisational, and time management skills, with the flexibility to cope with multiple tasks and deadlines. A high level of accuracy and attention-to-detail is essential, as are good Microsoft Word and Excel skills. GSCEs in English and Maths are highly desirable. Knowledge of the recruitment market or technical sectors is a bonus. We are happy to consider applications from candidates who require flexible working hours.
Commitment and hard work is rewarded with a competitive salary, 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays), great benefits, an employee health and wellbeing programme, free onsite parking, and a free onsite gym. Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after every single employee. You can read more about what it's like to work for Morson at www.morson.com/careers.
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.