Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £0.00 per annum
3 months ago
A Business Intelligence Developer opportunity for a specialist client within their industry which provide a clear footpath and achievable targets. Would you like to work for a company where the data that you handle has a meaningful impact on the business?
What makes this role stand out to others is due to the progression that is on offer and to be part of a business that values their employees. The business is extremely passionate about the data they handle within their specialist industry. There is a clear vision and a defined roadmap for the right candidate, as well as moulding a role around your skill set.
Guidance and one to one training with someone who has 20 years' experience in the field allows you to gain knowledge and the tools for you to succeed in a very competitive market. Flexible working & homeworking will be provided from day one.
- Strong SQL Server 2012 development (2 years for Mid-Level and 5+ for the Senior role)
- An expertise around SSIS and ETL development
- A strong pedigree and aptitude for Business Intelligence
- Flexible working/home working
- Casual attire
- Training - one on one training with someone who has 20 years' experience
- Bonus - up to 10%