Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
4 months ago
A customer focused, and data driven business are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to support the established data team.
The successful BI Analyst will work on varied & challenging reports across different verticals within the business that will help you improve your skill-set, whilst working along side senior leadership.
As a BI Analyst You'll work collaboratively as part of a growing Data team to deliver insights across the business. You'll also be a strong technical liaison across the business building strong relationships with different stakeholders to understand the meaning behind the data.
- Knowledge of T-SQL & SQL Server
- Proven experience of transferring raw data and turning it in to meaningful reports via Qlik
- Salary up to 40,000 (dependent on skill)
- Flexible working / home working
- Mentorship from a senior and long-standing
- Free Parking
- Private Medical / Dental
- Many more benefits that show the business value their people
This is a suitable opportunity for a strong BI Analyst to take their career to the new level that is willing to commute to Manchester City Centre .
To learn more about how this role will help and add value to your career please get in touch with Chris Coyne via Linkedin or apply directly through the Morson website.