£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
A customer focused, and data driven business are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to support the existing team of 4 already within the business. They have invested massively in to their new data team and you will support the Head of BI deliver rapid insights across the business.
The successful BI Analyst will work on varied & challenging reports across different verticals within the business that will help you improve your skill-set, whilst working along side senior leadership
As a BI Analyst You'll work collaboratively as part of a growing Data team of 6 who work as a team to deliver insights across the business. You'll also be a strong technical liaison across the business building strong relationships with different stakeholders to understand the meaning behind the data.
- Knowledge of T-SQL & SQL Server
- Strong experience of MS Excel & MS Access
- Proven experience of taking raw data and converting that to meaningful insights
- Salary up to 35,000 (Dependent on skill)
- Bonus of 10%
- Flexible working
- Official training courses
- Mentorship from a senior and long-standing Director with the business, as well as official training courses that proven to help people progress through the business.
- Free Parking
This is a suitable opportunity for a strong BI Analyst to take their career to the new level that is willing to commute to Warrington.
To learn more about how this role will help and add value to your career please get in touch with Chris Coyne via Linkedin or apply directly through the Morson website.