North West England, England
£40000.00 - £47000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Would you like to work on some of the largest construction projects in the UK that is affection close to 20 million people? As part of the part of their specialist analytics team you will develop rapid dashboards to influence decisions at the highest level with the vast amounts of incoming data.
As a BI Analyst Build a national-level dashboard's to help implement consistent decisions across various partners through this centre of excellence within analytics.
The team is currently four, working from home and due to this being new offers excellent progression opportunities, with clear road maps to progress.
Day-to-Day you will deliver reporting and analytical support across all Fibre Build programmes and to support all elements and create effective working relationships with external teams and project directors to enhance reporting and analytics knowledge
- Excellent modelling skills, ideally through the use of SQL (datalabs), Excel
- Stakeholder skills required to influence decision-makers across
- Experience using Qlikview or Qliksense
- 10% Bonus
- 25 days rising with service
- Flexible working and home-working
- Training & development - Sponsored development courses to get certified in Qlik
The team are currently completely working from home, with offices also based in Cardiff, Birmingham and London
If you're a BI Analyst looking to challenge your skills in Qlik and work currently ranked as the UK's #1 employer that please apply directly to learn more.