Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Would you be interested in working for a recent 'large business of the year' and has grown by 12% year on year?
A BI Analyst is required for an analytics team going through an exciting period of growth with the implementation of a new SQL Server Datawarehouse and the migration from SSRS to Power BI. These reports are spread across varying clients and it would suit someone who enjoys working with stakeholders and asking the right data questions.
Heavy investment is going into the business analytics team and you will be offered the chance to upskill on technologies such as Power BI and be part of this £200 million reporting service.
As a BI Analyst, you will work to migrate legacy reports and work with key stakeholders to develop actionable insights.
- Strong visualization skills with a preference to Power BI but other tools with also be considered
- Some exposure to ETL tools (not essential)
- A good understanding of T-SQL
- A hunger and desire to learn new technology and platforms such as to get involved in data warehousing
- Confident communicator
- 10% Bonus
- Standard pension
- Salary up to £40,000 (Depending on experience)
- Flexible working
- Sponsored Training & Development
Apply directly through the advert or please do reach out to Chris Coyne directly to discuss the role in more detail via LinkedIn.