St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£19.25 - £21.00 per hour
about 2 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a Benefits Specialist (BS) will assist with the day to day management of the Company's employee benefits schemes for one of our clients across the UK and Ireland. The BS will also assist with ad hoc projects, including implementation of a new HCM system. The BS will work closely with the Compensation team, Payroll, HR Services and Finance teams as well as the outsourced administrators. The position will report to the Benefits Manager (BM) and be an important member of the Reward team.
The day to day responsibilities of the Benefits Specialist will be as follows:
- Gather & process monthly and annual data for and from flexible benefits provider for purposes of updating provider, payroll and HR systems, working within tight deadlines
- Ensure monthly contribution data for pension providers is prepared, checked and submitted in a timely fashion each month.
- Assist with monthly and annual flex enrolment exercise including provider reporting, pre- launch testing of site, data requirements and post enrolment reporting and data manipulation
- Assist with administration of life assurance, private medical and long term disability scheme including preparation of renewal data, medical underwriting and claims processing
- Respond to pension and benefit queries from employees, former employees and advisers
- Develop strong relationships with the HR team, Finance and third party administrators and be prepared to challenge all processes and procedures
The Essential Skills/Experience expected of the Benefits Specialist will be as follows:
- Previous experience of employee benefits programmes essential
- Good working knowledge of Excel and effective data management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Demonstrate initiative and exercise good judgment and resourcefulness
In order to apply for the Benefits Specialist role or for a confidential chat please submit your CV and contact details via this advert.