Manchester, Greater Manchester, N. W. England, England
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + + Benefits
6 months ago
This Benefits Manager will contribute to the development of a Flexible Benefits Strategy that reflects my clients key business drivers including key external market factors, the management of the benefits platform provider, annual renewals and the flexible benefits window.
You will have responsibility for the management of external relationships with benefits specialists and providers, as well as to provide advice on day-to-day pension and benefit operations.
Reporting directly to the Head of Reward, the Benefits Manager will work in close liaison with HR Business Partners and HR Advisors in each area of the business to advise on the implementation of the overall benefits strategies.
- Work with the Head of Reward to provide continuous input into the on-going development of the Reward Strategy and associated principles, practices and policies, ensuring that it supports the wider People Investment and business strategy. Resolving policy issues arising from the day to day management of the strategy.
- Benchmarking current benefits against external businesses and working with the Head of Reward and Finance to devise affordable strategies to retain and attract the best talent making my client a continued an employer of choice.
- Take lead on any Benefits projects ensuring that they are delivered in line with expectations, on time and within the agreed budget.
- Support and advise on the delivery of the Reward Strategy through pro-active involvement with key stakeholders - HR Business Partners
- Responsible for managing the annual global benefit renewals with the businesses chosen brokers, providing accurate renewal information to the Head of Reward and making renewal recommendations.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with Pension regulations including but not limited to Auto-enrolment.
- Support the Head of Reward in developing harmonisation strategies for legacy contracts and new merger and acquisitions.
- Implement, embed and maintain a financial wellbeing programme within the UK.
- Working with the Head of Reward to develop a holistic approach to employee wellbeing.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, and customers across the business to analyse, develop and ensure accurate implementation of benefit strategies and business changes.
- Manage multiple supplier relationships including but not limited to the benefits platform, pension provider, financial wellbeing partner and flexible benefit brokers.