Rate on application
4 months ago
* Support harmonised pension, health and risk, and non-core benefit programs to ensure appropriate administration within government regulations and in accordance with Company policy.
* Research and log tier 3 escalations and claims, draft correspondence as required, and liaise with internal and external customers.
* Develop and document processes, produce Visio process maps.
* Create and distribute benefit communications for individual claims or escalations, targeted populations, and country-wide communications.
* Record and process benefit invoices.
* Support Pension SMEs in day to day administration.
* Be the first point of contact for employee benefit type queries.
* Coordinate daily benefits processing i.e. handle enrolments, terminations, changes.
* Serve as primary contact for vendors and third-party administrators.
* Work with vendors in relation to queries, invoicing and administrative tasks.
* Work closely with other departments e.g. HR, Finance and Payroll etc.
* First point of call for escalation process and problem solving.
* Documents and maintains administrative procedures for assigned benefits processes
* Co-ordinate benefit activities e.g. renewal data, general benefit administration
* Drives continuous process improvements to enhance customer experience and provide higher efficiency's of the administration processes.
* Support escalation process for claims and other issues, perform research as needed, log individual claims, and follow up as needed with applicable COEs, Legal, HR, Trustees, and other HRS colleagues, to resolve.
* Support and streamline annual renewal in multiple countries as needed.
* Create data reports and files in required formats. Data quality impacts annual costs.
* Provides support to HR, Payroll, and HRS Ops, where applicable, on benefit administration and impact as a result of HR policy or process changes initiated by other areas.
* Provide support in partnership with HRS teams, suppliers and carriers, C&B, Legal and/or procurement to launch new products, services and policy/benefit changes including benefit program standardisation, vendor changes or consolidation, acquisitions, divestitures and new product services, policy changes and changes due to ratified contracts or legislation, transition of pension plans from legacy providers.
* Support implementations to optimise efficiency of administrative resources and processes including those of our supplier partners. Serve as team member on assigned projects providing administrative support.
* Document project calls and meeting minutes.
* Track deliverables and due dates.
* Partner with C&B and other HRS functions to support A&D activity and the roll out of standard benefits.
* Support the transition of HRS Benefits work into the appropriate delivery channel.
* Design optimal _to be_ process, streamline procedures, and document gaps.
* Discuss customer interactions, planning, requirements and support recommended course of action.
* Provide support, seek inputs and opinions, solicit information, gather analytics, organise data.
* External communications to listen, communicate, direct, partner.
* Point of contact for vendor queries.
* Provide administrative support for team overload on specific projects.
* Discuss customer interactions and T3 issues, support course of action to resolve, and identify potential process improvements if required.
* Provide support, seek inputs and opinions and solicit information.
* Initiate, gather facts and analytics, organise data.