5 months ago
The manufacture of detail transmission component parts by operating manual hand tools within a shop floor environment. Producing high accuracy product working to the correct quality standards by manually producing radiuses/chamfer profiles, hand drilling, buffing, generally removing sharp edges for handling, part marking and hardness test of various materials.
Working to drawings or written or verbal instructions while being flexible and proactive to ensure maximum efficiency and productivity.
- Manual operating & setting a variety of processes
- Liaising with Colleagues, Supervisors, Team Leaders and Production Manager.
- Problem solving issues with minimum supervision
- High standards of general housekeeping maintenance and organisation of own working environment
- Working within all health and safety requirements
- Reading and interpreting process sketches and following instruction
- Carry out routine daily checks on all equipment and inspecting batches prior to approval
- Provide continuous improvement opportunities to the business
- Being flexible to move between processes groups where required