about 1 month ago
Basic Software OS Researcher
Research on hardware combination technology of Microkernel OS.
The next-generation network architecture poses higher requirements on the performance, latency, and reliability of the entire system middleware field. How to achieve 100% reliability, ultra-low performance, and ultra-low latency is an urgent issue.
How to provide high-performance M-level communication capabilities in user mode and high-reliability capabilities based on key kernel technologies, software and hardware collaboration technologies, and CPU technologies to provide high-performance execution environment scheduling capabilities and high-performance memory management, allocation and reclamation capabilities.
BUSINESS VALUE OF THE SUBJECT:
Currently, embedded network devices have strong requirements for high-performance execution environments. To ensure end-to-end service lossless capability in multi-service bearing, innovations are required in key kernel technologies, CPU technologies, and software and hardware collaboration, and the successful commercial use of research achievements.
Kernel technology, CPU technology, and software and hardware collaboration.
1. Core competitiveness planning of the OS in the network device domain or a specific OS domain (scheduler, memory management, network stack, driver, etc).
2. Algorithm or software technology preparation in the OS domain of network equipment involves design, implementation, or reconstruction.
3. Participate in important horizontal technical work of the product line as an OS expert, including:
a. CPU planning, system functions (especially virtualization and data plane design), and OS and data plane verification
b. Major technical improvement work in the basic system software domain, such as forwarding algorithm optimization, startup speed optimization, and CPU protection management
c. Handle complex and difficult issues related to basic system software of the product line.
1. Have a clear understanding of the computer infrastructure and be familiar with underlying software, especially the OS field.
2. Strong interest in system design, coding, algorithm design, and implementation related to basic software. One programming language (C/Java/Go/Python/Shell) or quick learning of other languages is preferred.
3. Experience in equipment system software, operating system/driver, database, protocol stack, or large-scale application software system engineering.