Up to £44.50 per hour
3 months ago
Our Client requires Wintel Systems Engineers/Integrators to support the New Style of IT (Deployed) project which is based at Corsham. The role will involve designing and documenting subsystems in a Wintel environment with part of this process being to prototype solutions. The prototyped solution would then be used to develop a build specification to allow an automation team to automate the installation and configuration.
The successful engineer will be expected to integrate in to teams responsible for:
- Developing releases within an agile environment
- Subsystem Low Level Design and implementation of that design
- Interface Designs
- Support the team in managing and maintaining reference systems
- Occasional visits to customer sites to support deployment
The applicant would ideally have skills in some or all of the following areas and a willingness to learn:
- Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows 10 Operating Systems
- Active Directory
- Scripting using PowerShell.
- VMware, ESXi, vCenter, NSX, Horizon
- Protective monitoring e.g. Splunk
- Antivirus e.g. Trend
- Backup & archive e.g. Veeam
- IP Networking, load balancing, firewalls and routers using Cisco, Juniper and McAfee
- Undertaking changes in controlled environment
- Atlassian toolset
- Technical documentation production.
To apply for this position, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK and either possess or be able to obtain UK MOD Security Clearance to SC Level.