Rate on Application
6 months ago
Morson International are currently looking to recruit a number of B787/B737 Maintenance Planning Engineers to work for one of our Clients based in near Camberley, Surrey. These are 12 month contract roles and require applicants to have working knowledge of EASA Part M Planning and 787 or 737 aircraft.
To develop and maintain aircraft maintenance forecasts and schedules that meet the customer's and Regulatory Authority's requirements while ensuring that the customer aircraft's availability, reliability and life cycle costs are optimised.
* Develop and maintain aircraft maintenance forecasts and schedules.
* Create and issue line and base maintenance work packages and ensure parts and materials are scheduled.
* Reconcile maintenance plans to accommodate airline customer operational requirements.
* Monitor the following to ensure contained within Maintenance Work packages:
o Deferred Defects
o Minimum Equipment List
o Configuration Deviation List (MEL/CDL)
* Coordinate operator recovery plans for operational disruptions and develop alternative maintenance plans.
* Develop and enhance processes and procedures to ensure and improve customer aircraft availability.