Manchester, Greater Manchester
about 1 month ago
B2B Marketing Executive
Salary negotiable (dependent upon experience)
Morson are the UK's leading technical recruitment agency, with 50 years' experience, a turnover in excess of £860 million and offices across the world.
We have an exciting opportunity for a B2B Marketing Executive to join our award-winning Marketing team in Manchester. This individual will have the opportunity to shape a highly influential role, while working strategically with senior stakeholders and the business development team, to share their creative flair and entrepreneurial, innovative spirit.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for delivering marketing and communication campaigns aimed at our client markets. From lead generation to client engagement and optimisation, this role will cover the entire business development process.
The role will include:
- Working strategically with senior stakeholders and the BD department to create compelling sales presentations.
- Developing and delivering our B2B marketing strategy, targeting new audiences using the latest marketing techniques.
- Work closely alongside the BD and bid department to develop client attraction campaigns.
- Working directly with clients on implementation campaigns
- Creating client targeted marketing collateral to generate leads and guide clients down the sales funnel.
- Delivering online and offline multi-channel marketing campaigns across website, email, press, social media and industry events.
- Be a key point of contact for the BD and client services team.
- B2B marketing and communications experience.
- Experience of working with stakeholders of all levels
- Highly interpersonal with excellent relationship building and stake holder management skills.
- The ability to draft copy for the website and create marketing material (strong copy writing skills)
- Organised and able to manage own workload.
- Proficient with MS Office, in particular PowerPoint
- A fantastic eye for detail
- An eye for design and layout would be advantageous
Come from any background, industry or sector, if you have the right attitude, some great experience and a desire to be part of our award-winning team, we'd love to hear from you.
Commitment and hard work is rewarded with a competitive salary and generous quarterly bonus scheme, 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays), free onsite parking, an employee health and wellbeing programme, and other great benefits. Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after every single employee. You can read more about what it's like to work for Morson at www.morson.com/careers.
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.