South West England, England
about 1 month ago
Our client are a world leader in the design, manufacture and support of helicopters. They have a great heritage and pride themselves on both on their reputation for excellence and for providing opportunities for their people. Here is your chance to become part of the success story.
Due to continued success they are currently looking to recruit a B2 Licensed Engineer to join their busy team at their site in Somerset.
You will undertake and certify scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on a range of civil aircraft, (AW109, AW139, AW189, AW169) belonging to V.I.P and other contracted customers
in association with EASA regulations.
Main activities will include but not limited to
- Hourly and calendar based scheduled maintenance carried out in association with approved maintenance programme and OEM aircraft data.
- Unscheduled maintenance in association with OEM aircraft data.
- Trouble shoot and rectify aircraft defects
- Inspection ,removal and installation of aircraft systems.
- Supervise civil flight technicians when required
- Mentor civil flight trainee certifying engineer
To be considered for this role you will:
- Have completed an aeronautical apprenticeship or service equivalent trade training.
- Hold as a minimum a type rated EASA part 66 maintenance licence.
- Be type rated on either or a combination of (AW109, AW139, AW169 or AW189).
- Have experience on civil aircraft and extensive experience within a helicopter maintenance environment.
- Be familiar in use of Assembly drawings, serial numbers, breakdown procedures, work instructions, service bulletins, technical logs, manufacturers maintenance data and maintenance programmes.
- Have a good understanding of EASA Part 145,part 66 and part M regulations.
- Be conversant with CAA CAP publications
You can expect a supported working environment working on some of the worlds leading rotary aircraft types along with a competitive salary, 25 days annual leave, salary sacrifice childcare voucher scheme, the opportunity to join an award winning pension scheme, free car parking, employee discount scheme, an on-site Occupational Health Service, flexible working, flexi -leave scheme and a generous relocation package.