Up to £0.00 per hour + Rate on application
6 months ago
Morson International has a new opportunity for Certifying Engineer within the Technical Operations Department in Line Maintenance.
The role offers individuals the opportunity to be part of a team striving for operational excellence in maintaining our fleet of helicopters supporting the Oil and Gas market, whilst supporting the ever growing safety culture that will ensure a sustainable future for all operations. The following qualifications/attributes are essential or desirable:
* Licence as stated on position
* Recent experience of working within a commercial aviation maintenance environment.
* Computer literate on Microsoft based systems.
* Familiar with aircraft maintenance control and management systems.
* Good working knowledge of H & S policies and procedures.
* A driven desire to demonstrate working safely, and understand risk management. Training will be provided to the successful candidates.
* Rating as outlined on
* Type rating on one or more company operated aircraft.
* Minimum of 1 years' experience as a Certifying Engineer.
* Knowledge of Part 145 and Part M Legislative Implementing Rules
* Experience of supervising people within a technical environment.
* Actively promotes and encourages co-operation within a team and helps and supports others to achieve team goals.
* Demonstrates good analytical and problem solving skills which support continuous improvement.
* Takes personal responsibility for own actions and others when supervising their work.
* Utilises own initiative responds to deadlines to ensure own work tasks are allocated and completed in a timely manner.
* Adapts communication style to meet the needs of the individual and provides clear and concise verbal and written information to people.
* High degree of Integrity.
* Present themselves in a professional manner to their work colleagues and the customer.