13 days ago
The role offers individuals the opportunity to be part of a team striving for operational excellence in maintaining our fleet of helicopters supporting the Oil and Gas market, whilst supporting our ever growing safety culture that will ensure a sustainable future for all our operations. The following qualifications/attributes are essential or desirable:
* Licence as stated on position
* Recent experience of working within a commercial aviation maintenance environment.
* Computer literate on Microsoft based systems.
* Familiar with aircraft maintenance control and management systems.
* Good working knowledge of H & S policies and procedures.
* A driven desire to demonstrate working safely, and understand risk management. Training will be provided to the successful candidates.
* Rating as outlined on