£40 - £42 per hour
2 months ago
Morson International are currently recruiting a B2 Certifying Engineer within the Technical Operations Department in Line Maintenance.
The role offers individuals the opportunity to be part of a team striving for operational excellence in maintaining their fleet of helicopters supporting the Oil and Gas market, whilst supporting their ever growing safety culture that will ensure a sustainable future for all operations. The following qualifications/attributes are essential or desirable:
- B2 License with AW139 type rating
- Recent experience of working within a commercial aviation maintenance environment.
- Computer literate on Microsoft based systems.
- Familiar with aircraft maintenance control and management systems.
- Good working knowledge of H & S policies and procedures.
- A driven desire to demonstrate working safely, and understand risk management. Training will be provided to the successful candidates.
- Type rating on one or more company operated aircraft.
- Minimum of 1 years' experience as a Certifying Engineer
- Knowledge of Part 145 and Part M Legislative Implementing Rules
- Experience of supervising people within a technical environment.
- Actively promotes and encourages co-operation within a team and helps and supports others to achieve team goals.
- Demonstrates good analytical and problem solving skills which support continuous improvement.
- Takes personal responsibility for own actions and others when supervising their work.
- Utilises own initiative responds to deadlines to ensure own work tasks are allocated and completed in a timely manner.
- Adapts communication style to meet the needs of the individual and provides clear and concise verbal and written information to people.