Gatwick, West Sussex
Rate on Application
14 days ago
Morson are currently looking to recruit a number of B1 or B2 Licenced Engineers to work on the B787 Trent 1000. These are contract positions for around 6 months+.
Prospective candidates are required to hold a current EASA Part-66 Engineering Licence with category B1 and/or B2 on 787 Trent 1000 and must be able to demonstrate at least 6 months recent experience on one of these types. The positions are based in London Gatwick on a 4 on/off day/night shift. The role will involve extensive travel and could result in extended periods away from home.
The job responsibilities include:
* Perform line maintenance on customer aircraft
* Ensure compliance with all procedures associated with the line maintenance of the customers aircraft.
* Advise senior management of all reportable incidents and report same in the system
* Report any technical issues, aircraft delays, or other issues to Maintenance Control.
* Ensure all planned aircraft work is carried out as scheduled and liaise with Maintenance Planning to optimize aircraft downtime.
* Ensure all aircraft paperwork, technical logs, and work packs are completed accurately and within prescribed timescales.
* Support the Part-145 MRO management Leadership Team through completing tasks as assigned specifically with regard to the quality and on-time delivery of services
* Carry out Ad Hoc tasks as requested by Leadership Team such as setting up new stations etc.
* Maintain and manage line maintenance tooling, material and component stores, including customer furnished equipment
* Candidates must be prepared to work shift. Shifts are typically 12 hours but will vary as required in order to support the business needs.
* Hold an EASA Part-66 B1/B2 licence and have the ability to demonstrate at least 6 months recent experience on 787.
* Have experience of working in a fast paced line maintenance environment.
* Previous experience of using the AMOS system preferred.
* Must be willing to work varying shifts and spend extended periods away from home.
* Previous experience on widebody and/or ETOPS aircraft is an advantage.
* Have held boroscope approval and be able to demonstrate recent experience.